See the World! Meet Interesting People! Learn New Skills!
Scorecard offers highly competitive compensation and bonus plans, a top-tier benefits program, a telecommuting/flex-time environment, company-reimbursed educational opportunities, exposure to leading edge data warehousing, business intelligence and operational support systems, and the opportunity to travel to client and partner sites in cities throughout North America and the Caribbean.
Scorecard Systems Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Please send a cover letter and current resume, including salary expectations, via email to email@example.com.
While we thank all candidates for their applications, only those being considered for the position will be contacted. Telephone solicitations will not be accepted.
This position is responsible for the management of client engagements. The Project Manager will design interfaces between client source systems (billing systems, general ledger systems, service order systems, trouble ticket/call center systems, data warehouses, etc.) and Scorecard’s rules engine, gather detailed requirements and propose appropriate solutions, construct project plans and oversee their implementation, manage programming and support staff, interface with clients on all project-related issues, and ensure that projects are delivered according to client expectations.
- Prior experience managing projects in a telecommunications, financial, or high technology environment.
- Strong time, personnel and budget management skills are essential.
- Prior experience designing system interfaces between complex systems is mandatory.
- Prior experience and success in dealing with customers in business and technology departments for large corporate clients is crucial.
- Strong presentation, negotiation and facilitation skills are required.
- See additional qualifications below
This position will design, develop and implement customer analysis solutions for our clients in the telecommunications industry, under the direction of a project manager, adhering to Scorecard’s implementation standards, and customized to individual client needs.
Qualifications (both positions):
- Prior experience with Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata, and/or Netezza.
- Prior experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Hyperion Essbase, Microsoft Analysis Services, Microstrategy and/or Cognos.
- Prior experience with data integration, cleansing, transformation, and warehousing.
- Excellent communication skills, including outstanding written and spoken English, are mandatory.
- Spanish and French language skills are a definite asset.
- Prior experience with telecommunications billing systems is a strong asset.
- Previous experience with subscriber reporting is a definite asset.
- Outstanding analytical/problem solving skills and attention to detail are required.
- Strong ability to handle high pressure, conflicting demands and issues including “emergencies of the day”.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with minimal supervision is essential.
- Occasional travel will be required.